- While going to the dentist is far from my list of favorite things, I found my experience of seeing Dr. Brown and his staff to be quite pleasant. His attention to detail in all manners related to teeth is part of what makes him a great tell dentist if you need to see a dentist, I couldn’t recommend his practice more highly!Samantha S.
- Dr. Brown and his staff are amazing!!! He is a wonderful dentist, very kind and gentle. Everyone definitely needs to make an appointment because you don’t know what you’re missing!!Megan K.
- Wonderful people work here. Very nice and helpful staff. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Thanks Dr. Brown!Doug G.
- 5 stars aren’t nearly enough for Dr. Brown & his staff. My son gets so excited when I say are going to the dentist, he loves them! I would highly recommend them to everyone!Sharon
- Recently had a deep filling performed by Dr. Brown and 2 days later my tooth is as smooth as a baby’s butt. Staff was friendly and was able to get in and out without any wait. I will surely return and would recommend anyone looking for a great dentist to check out Dr Brown.Thomas N.Birmingham
- With having made multiple visits, good experiences and great advice on procedures, I would recommend anyone to Dr. Nicolas Brown!Drew P.Decatur
- Before choosing to make an appointment I did research on Dr. Nick Brown’s credentials with other dentists nearby and I’m very pleased with my decision to schedule. The whole staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and all my needs were met!Rebecca F.Bimingham
- I would rate this practice as the top in the State of Alabama!
Everyone was/is courteous, professional and understanding!
And I am the antagonist when approaching a dentist. However, Dr. Nick and his staff made it a pleasure to be in a dentist chair.Teresa W.Gardendale
- Dr. Brown and his staff ROCK! Very personable and skilled.Kenneth C.Birmingham
- Quick, efficient, and friendly! Going to the dentist is definitely not my favorite, but they had me in and out while also providing me with a thorough cleaning and exam! Highly recommend!April M.Pelham
- Happy to have Dr. Brown as my dentist! I feel very confident in his work and he seems to be genuinely interested in the health of my teeth and gums. His hygienist is friendly and very thorough. The receptionist is friendly and knowledgeable of insurance matters. I would definitely recommend Dr. Brown to my friends and family.Tricia M.
- My hygienist Juanita was gentle and thorough. They offer an in-house insurance plan and their pricing is more than reasonable. Dr Brown offered a conservative course of treatment. The whole office is friendly and professional. I’m very happy I found a dentist that I can trust and afford.Tina M.
- Dr. Nick Brown and his team are awesome !. When I chipped a molar, they worked me into their schedule, and stayed very late “fixing” my problem. I have never been comfortable with anyone messing with my mouth, but he was understanding and kept talking to me the whole time. I will definitely be returning here for my future dental care.Leslie W.Happy Customer
- Dr. Brown and his staff are very caring and make you feel comfortable, especially for my 94 yr old Mother. Dr. Brown is very thorough in his exams and wanted to make sure Mother went through least amount of stress as possible. I will definitely refer him to friends.Ann T.Patient since 2017
- Nick Brown clearly enjoys his job and it shows in how dedicated he is to his craft. I needed some cosmetic work done and he went to significant effort to discuss my case with the orthodontist, even going so far as to visit the specialist’s office in person. Who does that these days? He follows-up with phone calls after appointments to make sure there are no problems. He makes it easy to reach him at anytime with questions. He takes a little longer than others to do a crown but it is because he wants to make sure it is perfect. From a quality perspective, the final product is better than what I have experienced with other dentists.Alex K.Patient since 2004